My Younger Sister Was a Genius

It's cute, though a bit of pacing issue. I like the brother helping his sister become the singer, instead of trying to selfishly begin his singing career again. Interesting change of pace for a time-travel type series.

Dex-chan lover
Little sister ✅
High quality waifu ✅

And so far, with just little drama but has some potential plots, I love this.

Dex-chan lover
a very wholesome plot, not a lot of drama, the art reminds me of another music manwha. It good.

Double-page supporter
Definitely a good read so far with what's available at the time of this comment. The character work is done very well. There is not a lot of what you expect as far as drama is concerned, at least it's not obvious, but there is a lot of set-up for more powerful dramatic moments in future chapters. I started reading this with zero expectations, and I'm glad I did. Definitely looking forward to more.

Fed-Kun's army
This is pretty good if you're tired of reading manhwas where they got isekai'd/reincarnate/regress and got a power called "Status Window" this might be for you since the MC is just going purely from his experience he got before going back in time no BS like having a system that have quest/choices or get an OP skill that let's him do things very easily.

Users who are viewing this thread