Myou-chan-sensei wa Kaku Katariki - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Gotta Nurse Them All!!

Dex-chan lover
Zonko being a student/chara's name (not that it's the most realistic slice of life comedy) is more surprising than myou-chan doing actual behind the scenes work, even if she does seem 'incompetent' to the student eyes they prolly wouldn't give that kinda job to someone super bad unless she was rich/connections or an actual job that would be considered 'easy' by JP standards (and even then i imagine that kinda stuff would be competitive for those wanting to escape a 'black company' office job XD)

Dex-chan lover
I'm resentful and jealous at people who only works three out of the eight working hours every day. It's the great demoralizing reminder at work.
i mean other than the paperwork/stuff the students don't see, it makes sense that a 'nurse' would work less than a 'teacher' /being on duty when something happens, like how you only ever call an IT guy or a plumber when an issue comes up rather than them just hanging out (but idk if the pay would be as good. or maybe b/c they're more 'free' they're roped into doing some menial tasks that a teachers assistant/intern would usually do lol)

Users who are viewing this thread