Myou-chan-sensei wa Kaku Katariki - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Body Structure

Group Leader
There's a lot of chapters so it looks a little daunting, but I will keep working on it, it's bi-weekly so eventually I can catch up if I get faster at it (plus I've been eyeing Kimiiro x Liver or #Aitora, too.)

I will use "Myou" starting next chapter to keep the accuracy, someone else has already changed the series page to match as well.

Dex-chan lover
She said she's married in the first chapter
need to mention since chapter feat her husband its very rare and every single time he will appear
( or one chapter related with him
one chapter she totally in heat and thirst of having seg with her husband but ended up someone else "its girl btw" who the one come to house b4 her husband
)

we can see she wearing a ring

if not we wont see it

Dex-chan lover
pfft...

owh yea... just little spoiler about this teacher

most of time she wont wear her ring...but she did will use it as def when thought other guy want seduce her

also...when on the chapter we can see she wearing her ring...that mean her husband will be appear on that chapter
... we had a chapter about a student asking her where she and her husband have sex.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, look, an ongoing series about a boy sharing residence alone with big titties onee-sans (that are also all teachers at his school):

Jj4ccZv.md.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread