Mysteries, Maidens, and Mysterious Disappearances - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Tsukiyomi's Water of Life Part 2

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, we lost a cool, thicc FMC for an intriguing plot development. Not sure how I feel about that.

Dex-chan lover
I really like the plot of this. The writing is very interesting. Look forward to seeing where this goes.

Also, Adashino is technically breaking his "never talks to anyone but FMC" rule, but because it's in relation to FMC, it may be an exception as he is talking ABOUT her. Also he's trying to trick him so it may be a case of necessity.

Still, I ship these two so hard.

Fed-Kun's army
@abconline Per scanlator comments in the main series thread, they are putting further scanlation on hiatus until the first collected volume comes out. This is a bi-weekly series with an average of 24 pages per chapter and there are five existing chapters in Japanese. Assuming 7-9 chapters per volume given the page count and at least 1-2 months for a collected volume to come out once all contain chapters have been serialized (it might actually be longer since this is a web serial) we are probably looking at something like 3-5 months before we see chapter 3.

Dex-chan lover
T_T

Why? she is a damn loli now, we have been robbed of the thickness! this is the worst! THE ABSOLUTE WORST!

Banned
Man, I want to fuck her thicc milf body and release it on her loli body.

Users who are viewing this thread