Mysteries, Maidens, and Mysterious Disappearances - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - 22nd Mystery: The Little Girl in Red 5

Dex-chan lover
Oto and her Brother kinda reminded me of Grave of the Fireflies with that piggyback panel...

Dex-chan lover
So the one who gets abducted carries the curse and the previous girl in red is “released”, I’m guessing.

Supporter
@bosbarret Since when in a horror sequence do people ever follow basic instructions?
Don't look down. Don't touch anything. Don't make a sound.
EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Double-page supporter
Did not expect Tomoko to be the little girl in the red, now the dilemma will be if Shizuku will trust to not open the door or be swayed by her emotion and open the door

I like it!

Thanks for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
Called it.

@AgentKuga If Tomoko just said, "hey, it's me", without a warning, they'd definitely open the door without a second thought.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah damn I love the small backstory of Oto and Ren. More please.

Also why is she only hostile towards lonely housewife? She seems so nice to everyone else lmao

Dex-chan lover
not sure if I understood this right coming from what they found in chapter 21
but I'm guessing Tomoko's the girl in red, because the missing person will become the "girl" that find someone else to swap in for them?

Dex-chan lover
MOGU MOGU OKAYU!!!

Now in all seriousness that was not something I was expecting. It did not ever come across my mind that the knocking was the missing person & that the phenomenon was basically a switcharoo type thing.

Dex-chan lover
@Flare77 cause she and her brother were all there was in their lives. Lonely housewife is exactly the shaggy-haired spiral-eyed guy’s type, so Oto is afraid she’ll steal her bro from her

Users who are viewing this thread