Mysterious Girlfriend X

MD@Home
Without going into too much detail (and spoilers), I feel like this manga has been one of the reasons why "lewd handholding" has become a running joke among the readers. Despite the really weird stuff that occasionally happens in the series, the author seems to have a view about what teenagers do (or should be doing) in a relationship nowadays that is completely disconnected from reality.

And that shows in the ending too. Despite the whole damn premise being about exchanging bodily fluids, for crying out loud, the two main characters don't even kiss.

It's painful to see, because the manga has a lot of charm and heart otherwise.

Thanks for finishing this.
I have scans of volume 1 on my hard drive since 2009...
I still wonder what happened to the whole "he's the guy I'll give my virginity to"......

@BraceDude8 All apologies, honestly thought it was from us at TKT. Probably explains why I don't have the credits page. Ah well, sorry about that.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda disappointed that it ends, don't get me wrong i don't have the problem with how it ended, what i have the problem is how the author dropping the mystery aspect of the manga and just ended up not explaining who urabe was.

Seems good, but it has some strange things, like how Oka is so fucking small sometimes and how they look so childish and have seventeen years old

Dex-chan lover
Update: author is clearly a Hatsune Miku junkie and the references get more and more obvious, have fun spotting them

@CinderSquall
"Missing" chapters are defined here as "skipped chapters (that come before or between other available chapters)". They are not (necessarily) the same as "chapters-which-have-yet-to-be-uploaded".

For instance, If an ongoing series has 10 chapters, but only [1, 2, 9, 10] are available on MangaDex, the missing chapters would list [3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8].
Here, for [89,90,91,92], they are not counted as "skipped", since there is no "chapter 93" uploaded (since the series ends at chapter 92 anyways).

Here is an example pulled from the recent updates.
You can see the "Missing" tab indicated [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] are missing, and only [6, 7, 8] are normally visible.

[1,2,3,4] were previously available, but later deleted.
There are also instances where [ch.X] was simply never uploaded, but this is usually in anthologies (where the individual stories are not really connected) or by troll groups (to, well, deliberately troll people).
[5] is a bug, since the chapters were split into [5.1, 5.2], hence no [5].

i1wnt8H.jpg

Can't recommend you read this if you're expecting much in the way of progression. It's one of those manga that make you think "How are they not fucking already" meanwhile side characters romances are progressing smoothly.

this manga make me wanna cry seriously i crying after reading this manga
i would rate 10 star for this legendary manga 😭

Was re-reading this guess MangaDex is missing like the last 4 or so chapters should go to 92

Users who are viewing this thread