Mystery for My Dear A - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Yay thank you for continuing this! And with such an eventful chapter too!

Thank you for translating this! I am glad to hear you are alright :D THANK YOU FOR COMING BACK ^^

Thank goodness you came back!! I really wanted to know the ending of this one!!! Thank you for your translations!

Thank you so much for coming back! Thank you for your hard work too! I really love this manga, so I can't wait for more chapters to come ;;

thank you for continuing this! i've missed this manga so much, can't wait for more to come.

Thank you so mucchh, im so happy that i'm almost crying, i've been waiting for this series to continue, thank you so much 💕

AAAAAAAA 💖💖💖 thank you so much for continuing it!!! Worth the wait for the update! This story is too cute 😭😭😭

Thank you sooo much, really appreciate it !! <3 I LOVE YOU, please continue until the last chapter ):

thank you so much for continuing this. i've been desperated searching for the next chapter. i love you so muchh 💞💞 hope you well during the pandemic :)

YESSSSSSSSS!!!! Omg! I checked in on this manga for the first time in a while and it’s finally been updated! Thank you so much for translating 💖🐮 💕💘💓 We’ll be patiently waiting for the next one 💖❣️

Ooh finally you guys came back 😭😭😭 I love this one soo much that I always checked if someone upload a new chap everytime I could

Dex-chan lover
the last chapter was may 2020, when covid was relatively new and there wasnt a vaccine... hope ur doing okay moocow...

Fed-Kun's army
only 3 chapters left… hope someone can translate… probably one of my best find during college

Users who are viewing this thread