Mystical Merries Scans

Thank you for picking up Give Me a Flower, and I'll Give You All of Me. Truly appreciate it.😁

Hey! So, I've been trying to read the manhwas who guys have scanned on your website, but it doesn't work for some reason. Like I tap on the next chapter I'm going to read but it doesn't work, even tapping several times doesn't work. I have to sometimes wait for two or three days at most to read one chapter. I don't know if it's just me but it's difficult to read on TvT

I accidentally left your server and none of the invite links are working anymore T-T please provide us with a working permanent link, would love to get pings for the novels I follow.

Can you guys translate this novel because I want to read it so bad 😭
https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=55434974

Hi, thanks so much for your hard work in translating :)! Just wondering if there's gonna be any updates on 'My Sister Picked Up the Male Lead'? I saw that the raws are up to 30+

edit: thank you for the new update!! :)

@MissSin do you still face the problem?
When are you going put a new invite for your discord server? because I want to read ”this wasnt my plan” and still hasnt been updated for like a month. I know it’s closed for now, but I still want to make sure if there is an update about the series.
btw I’m a new subscriber so yea and keep it up☺️

Can you continue updating ( A Contractual Couple Again ) ??
Or give this project to anther team please ...

Users who are viewing this thread