Mythic Item Obtained

6.5/10

Imitates some parts that made Solo Leveling so popular, and if you simplify some plot points, it’s like you’re reading the same story. However, it’s still able to feel different enough that I don’t mind reading it- even if I can vaguely expect where the story will go

MC reincarnated and went into a E rank dungeon without preparation and almost died. Good job for ruining MC's character author.

First chapter, I can confidently say that main character is an idiot and I really hope that it changes. You have almost 100% compatibility with magic, yet you chose martial arts due to "it being popular" like, are you serious? Even if it was popular, your EXTREME lack of compatibility with martial arts should indicate that you shouldn't choose it. It's hard to empathize or feel bad for his character when he's such an idiot.

First chapter, I can confidently say that main character is an idiot and I really hope that it changes. You have almost 100% compatibility with magic, yet you chose martial arts due to "it being popular" like, are you serious? Even if it was popular, your EXTREME lack of compatibility with martial arts should indicate that you shouldn't choose it. It's hard to empathize or feel bad for his character when he's such an idiot.
True, I remember reading then dropping this a year ago for reasons like that. But I have higher hopes since it has like 80 more chapters

True, I remember reading then dropping this a year ago for reasons like that. But I have higher hopes since it has like 80 more chapters
To be totally for real, It gets a lot better. What I complained about is just a really idiotic start to an otherwise really solid story.

Users who are viewing this thread