Myuu & I - Vol. 4 Ch. 13

Double-page supporter
Thanks for doing this. It's been so long, I've forgotten a lot of the plot, characters, and special powers. Nonetheless, interesting to see what happened next.

@Dijon Unfortunately I don't think I can keep a consistent enough upload schedule to fully commit, all I can do for now is a few one-off releases every now and then.
On the bright side, another user in the main thread seems to be willing to take over, so there's that

Group Leader
@s_hyde
That’s really good news! Here’s to hoping it works out, haha

More than anything, thank you so much for the work you’ve done to bring us these chapters. I’m really enjoying it

Group Leader
I know right....
Well now our group leader is considering scanlating the rest of the manga to give it a good rest

I am currently checking available raws

I am a group leader from Tonikaku Daisuki Scans and we are currently scanning abandoned scans throughout the MD

We have already caught-up to Raws in a title and are releasing chapters per week for the other so we are pretty sure once we start we will finish this

If you would like to make confirmation or updates about this you can join our Discord

Group Leader
Fuck yeah, hope things go well. Always glad to see dropped works get what they need.
Umm, so we encountered our first problem
There are no raws available on the Internet!

Sorry to scare you but we have actually found the Vol 4 raws
(It took me more than 34 websites to search with checking for both myuu and μ which took more than unnecessary time, I am really exhausted from this extensive search)
and are considering buying Vol. 5 & 6 from either Amazon or Bookwalker
You can support us by providing Vol 5 & 6 raws if you want to by contacting us on Discord

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Umm, so we encountered our first problem
There are no raws available on the Internet!

Sorry to scare you but we have actually found the Vol 4 raws
(It took me more than34 websites to search with checking for both myuu and μ which took more than unnecessary time, I am really exhausted from this extensive search)
and are considering buying Vol. 5 & 6 from either Amazon or Bookwalker
You can support us by providing Vol 5 & 6 raws if you want to by contacting us on Discord
Might have found Vol 5 & 6 Raws, will update when they're done and I've checked.

Edit: Yep I got em, I'll find you on discord to figure out the best way to get them to you.

Last edited:
Group Leader
So what happened ?
My leader went MIA after that who was the main translator and typesetter. Because of that we put hold on every project.
I tried to make this title get scanlated by other groups but no one seems to put this on priority for now
Though, the current group did told me they will definitely be doing it (i guess it was taroo residence group?)

Users who are viewing this thread