Na no ni, Chigira-kun ga Amasugiru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - It should be me, right?

Girl, it is called Suspension Bridge effect or misattribution of arousal, like when actually experiencing physiological responses related to fear, people mislabel those responses as romantic arousal.

Fed-Kun's army
Gosh dang it. Why do people think it’s okay to slap watermarks all over a manga.

Dex-chan lover
A spin on the classic “look only at me” line delivered at a dire moment for a critical hit. I feel like I’m cheering him on instead of her, though, haha.

oh it's the popular dude thats smitten and used the lets pretend troupe. I can dig it.

Group Leader
It's cute that he's cool enough to go along with it... but it's probably because he actually likes her...

@blitz22 indeed megane was in the wrong for that comment but everything else he said was correct i mean she never talked to him so it's natural for him to assume she is a stalker

Dex-chan lover
God I hate when shoujo manga does this. They call each other ugly but the artist makes everyone attractive to a degree.

Damn, that’s a lot of progress considering it’s chp 1. Yeah, this is one of those cliche manga I will read even though I’m annoyed by it.

Fed-Kun's army
i bet he actually likes her to begin with. But for this girl to feel like the guy was just being kind.... ANY GIRL would think the guy likes them to even suggest such a plan. Either that, or the guy is just pranking, but obvsly the guy isnt pranking at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread