Nadeshiko Changes - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Sweet Home

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, did he really needed to get hospitalized after taking a punch in the stomach? OMG.
Then, when he gets home and talks with Moeka, she makes it sound as it was his fault for taking her virginity when it was her who forced herself on him xDDD
Not that i really cared about her story, but at least now we know why she jumped the MC on the first chapter just after meeting him even when she was a virgin, which was pretty unbelievable. Its a stupid reason but at least is a reason.
Well, harem ending and thats it. EBA basically wrote a hentai plot without hentai scenes, which is kind of a waste, but it wasnt that bad and i enjoyed the art a lot.

What was really interesting during these 5 chapters was reading the comments. It was really fun because normally when a female character gets closer to another male character (even if she is in no relationship with the MC) you can expect the comments to be full of people crying about cheating, NTR, how she is a bitch that deserves the worst and that the series is shit and they are dropping it. But in this series the comment section was full of people expecting the MC to bang everyone and even NTR his own father.
Gender equality much, right? RIGHT? Or just a bunch of kids crying because they self-insert themselves too much?

@dwikiraz: actually, this is not shonen but seinen and right now there are A LOT of hentai mangakas that are doing shonen or seinen manga with more or less success.
@Fucking_Idiot: i agree, this could have been better if drawn as a hentai work: keeping the plot but with explicit sex scenes.

Fed-Kun's army
THis was pretty good.

wish it was longer. oh wel. i can add this to my mal

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@Tearsax it’s not too surprising getting hospitalized because of a punch, I mean that’s how Houdini died.

Dex-chan lover
@Twi: never in my life have i seen or heard of someone fainting after taking a punch to the stomach, not even on the solar plexus, much less being hospitalized xD

Dex-chan lover
...and then Truck-kun burst through the wall and crushed them all into marinara sauce. The end. 👹

Dex-chan lover
CmdzSSE.jpg

@Tearsax Taking a punch in the gut can be fatal for even stronger people, and this mc isn't all that big. Movies really have ruined the perception of how dangerous or even lethal a single hard punch can be to any area with unprotected organs. Especially the stomage area since it's not protected by ribs or as much muscle as the upper torso, take the kidneys for example.

Sure, it probably won't be that bad, but it's more likely than you'd think.

Users who are viewing this thread