Nagareboshi Lens

Chapter 12/13??? Really captured what it's like to be a teenager in a relationship. Very cute but also very anxious.

Group Leader
@Ayanka7 nie, ponieważ nie mamy dostępu do kolejnych rozdziałów w języku angielskim. Ale gdyby się znalazły, to pewnie ruszymy ponownie :)

Ehm... excuse me, but there it's said that it's "completed" when it is not, can you guys fix it's quite bothering...

Group Leader
@Kkeke99
Ehm... excuse me, but there it's said that it's "completed" when it is not, can you guys fix it's quite bothering...

"Completed" here on mangadex means that the series is finished in the original language, not that it is completely translated. This series has 10 volumes and was published from December 28, 2010 to July 3, 2014.

Dex-chan lover
By the way, just in case anyone is uncertain about it, the answer to the question in the description is "yes". A shocker, I know.

Such a lovely art style and sweet storyline! I know some parts might seem cliche but the way the author executed her ideas was perfect in my opinion. The feeling of being with your first love and exploring the nuances of a relationship is captured well~ I cannot wait to read the rest of the series!!

Thank you for the update! I honestly can't even hate him, I just feel bad right now....

Users who are viewing this thread