Nagasarete Airantou - Vol. 27 Ch. 164 - Sword of Temptation

Aggregator gang
This manga is the very example of a cursed manga(translators taking and dropping it). Glad to see it's alive again.

Group Leader
Were still working on it at Vortex the transator had real life issues including lossing his harddrive and haveing to reTL the remainging chapters of Vol.27

Yay... I`m too old for this shit, but i don`t care :) beside "Hellsing" this is first manga i ever read

why is it people think they have the rights to exclusively do the translation of a series just because they're doing it first?
unless they're buying the copyright they have nothing to tell other people not to do translation of a series.

Dex-chan lover
Awesome, super glad to see new chapters being released! Thanks a million for picking this up \o/

Dex-chan lover
@Bigk40k can you officially drop it so a new translator who doesn't have real life issues and is actually willing to translate it actively can pick it up without feeling bad/attacked when you come out of the woodwork after 5 months of nothing saying you didn't actually drop it?

Wow, you guys are unbelievable, hahahaha. Demanding to neglect RL in order for you to get your pirated scanlations faster. The audacity...

Users who are viewing this thread