Nagasarete Airantou - Vol. 27 Ch. 165 - Heart Throb

this was one of the first animes i ever watched, good to see that it is still going

Power Uploader
@criscky 31 vols released and still ongoing, Square Enx must really back this series so hard that it didn't get axed even with a slow story and Harem theme being way past its prime time lol

Dex-chan lover
Harem theme past it's prime? Right........However, I will agree with the slow plot movement that's been dragged our more than Pastel's romance did.

Aggregator gang
Well it was obvious and I guess he gains the sowrd with a bonus of a ghost waifu.

Dex-chan lover
peaceful coexistence of the two groups, I love it. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on another note now that she knows he is his descendant, the game has change and time to make descendants of her own ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thank you for the release! Your continued efforts on this series for the community is much appreciated.

What ever happen to the ghost the Possested Rin, and had the same motives, but with Carpentry?

Dex-chan lover
@SomeGuy928
here https://mangadex.org/chapter/73195/28
she still lingers in the village, can't remember the chapter but she was shown wandering one time.

Users who are viewing this thread