Nagasarete Airantou - Vol. 28 Ch. 173 - A Shock and a Malfunction!

Dex-chan lover
Dang, what a crazy development. Also robonipples. I forget, but hasn't everything always been censored in this series?

MD@Home
Thanks for the new chapter ! A shame that you have to hand it back to vortex, i hope your situation will improve. @captain_crunch, yup hence why im really surprised. Maybe the author censor what he want to censor, like some manga where you see all the girls except the heroine or something.

Aliens or alien robotic overseers...
this manga xD

Can someone remind me where Sakuya appeared the first time? I don't remember a mechanical doll on the island.

@newy been a while since i read Nagasarete but its where they go to the hot sauna we first gets introduced to sakuya

Dex-chan lover
Wait... firstly, why does a robot have nipples. Secondly, I didn't remember this manga had nipples, weren't they smooth before? Or was that the anime.

ty for releasing, I havent read this since years ago. Bout to reread it all over again

Dex-chan lover
i love how the author can put something like a tactical nuke in the story just like this 🤣
btw the omake remind me of naruto 😂

@klesh what do you mean by "shame it will be back at vortex"? Anyways we already ask rpapo to handle the translation if you guys know him he can probably handle it monthly or probably earlier., But one thing is for sure it'll be consistent. And thanks to you Ron

Power Uploader
To everyone here, please no hate for Vortex just because they were slow on previous releases - remember that one year has passed and things might've gotten a lot better for them. I can certainly say Vortex is one of the nice groups out there, (unlike some that have been quite rude to me), and we've had lots of trust toward each other. That's why I figured the best thing to do now is handing back this series to Vortex once I'm unable to provide steady TL, since I trust that they'll still be able to get releases out.

MD@Home
@Yoshimatsu @RonBWL my apologies, after reading my replies i noticed that it could have been taken the wrong way, i wasn't trying to be disrespectful to Vortex, i love you guys and followed you for years ! I meant to say that i was a shame he had to hand it back to you because of his current situation not that handing it back to you is problematic for the releases, more what made him give it back for you was the sad thing (his situation). Again my apologies for the misunderstanding and again RonBWL, i hope your situation will improve in the future.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Wow, nipples.
And we're back to Vortex, who are slower than CAT scans... yay, fucking great...
Thanks anyway TOOR scans, you did it a excellent job with this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread