Nagasarete Airantou - Vol. 29 Ch. 174 - Not Wanting to be Seaside

It seems like side-characters or non-reoccuring characters get nipples. Or maybe the author is just starting to loosen up with the censoring.

Edit: I found an article about this dilemma, lol https://fapservice.com/nagasarete-airantou-fapservice-guide/

So, who wants to call it. Is it the legendary clothes disintegration beam, or just the average laser beam? Taking bets right now! (Not really taking bets.)

Dex-chan lover
i don't remember this series so openly showing nipples. Wonder what changed?

Group Leader
@lesaldo Komori-san is not dropped the TL is having a number issues right now do to the COVID19 pandemic and trying to finish a masters degree

@REMasher the short answer is economics. Circulation of all manga magazines is dropping, so the Shonen Gangan editors loosened the censorship rules. The other manga in Gangan have also been affected. You should compare a current issue to one a few years ago, back when the adaption of Kingdom Hearts was running.

@NIB did you say something about vortex on having the slowest to release, now you can eat your words with this chapter. Hahah, anyways like i said in the last chapter, This series might become monthly or "much earlier" so you guys watch out.

Oh noes, I totally expect for her chest to explode in a gorish death now~/s

The ecchi really picked up huh? Thats great. This series need a boost, the story has stagnated.

Users who are viewing this thread