9168a8c0-6205-4403-a4ba-f5ecf90512a6
Dosky MD@Home Joined May 29, 2018 Messages 1,560 Jul 13, 2023 #2 I think I'll have to go scavenge some Machi chapters after this, my favorite sister.
Chaos_Breaker Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 14, 2023 Messages 510 Jul 13, 2023 #3 We're getting Yabuki levels of yabai here My expectations for the future have only increased knowing that there are over 40+ volumes of this now
We're getting Yabuki levels of yabai here My expectations for the future have only increased knowing that there are over 40+ volumes of this now
Claith Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 24, 2018 Messages 1,615 Mar 10, 2026 #6 This is breaking a memory wall I put up. Don't remember the anime name yet, and don't want to, but I remember a character in it used swords and the swaying of her absurd chest to give her attacks additional power. Ayane doesn't need that ability.
This is breaking a memory wall I put up. Don't remember the anime name yet, and don't want to, but I remember a character in it used swords and the swaying of her absurd chest to give her attacks additional power. Ayane doesn't need that ability.