Nageki no Bourei wa Intai Shitai: Saijaku Hunter ni Yoru Saikyou Party Ikuseijutsu - Ch. 39.2 - An Unwinable Battle - 2

Double-page supporter
ah yes Sitry... started as a nice girl then Cry sent her to a downward spiral to cray-cray zone

if not for her outlandish love and loyalty to Cry, any NTR plot would actually work with Sitry. Liittle boys and Arnold from earlier chapters are her TYPE.
No, in the web novel at least, cry misinterpreted it as attraction. She was admiring Arnold as an experimental subject, for another killkill-kun, before ending up choosing to make a princess killkill-kun instead

Dex-chan lover
That's weird, my brightness is close to none but there's still a light streak at the last page. Smh.

Dex-chan lover
By this point it feels like Sitry is the real MC.

She is the one actually involved in the plot, she is the one interacting with the characters, she is the one with some sort of goal or desire that she pursues. And whenever she is around she steals the spotlight.

Meanwhile the actual MC doesn't seem to do anything other than stand on a corner doing a dumb face and weakly reacting to things.
Sir, looks like you read this manga without knowing the title :worry:

Dex-chan lover
ah yes Sitry... started as a nice girl then Cry sent her to a downward spiral to cray-cray zone

if not for her outlandish love and loyalty to Cry, any NTR plot would actually work with Sitry. Liittle boys and Arnold from earlier chapters are her TYPE.
will-smith-gif-3.gif

Dex-chan lover
Yup, I can't bring myself to feel anything but complete and utter disgust toward Sitry.

Users who are viewing this thread