Nageki no Bourei wa Intai Shitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Aggregator gang
Please don't waste your time on this. Honestly. Help out one of the groups with at least mediocre stuff.

writing so incoherent and bad it makes you think it's chinese manhua (tm)

@duylinh
everyone thinks you are of the weakest, but actually you are of the strongest!
Fair_Knight.jpg

@Kazouie
yeah, its all over the place. not sure if its TL or of its just written that way since its so generic.

I am confused. On page 2 they say let's be treasure hunters and then it days let's be the greatest heroes. Is that proper translation cause if so this author is confusing the shit out of me.

I'll apply the rule of 3 and wait till ch3 to see if it's trash.

Dex-chan lover
@arghhhhhh : Possibly TL thing, since they keep switching between nest and den for the dungeon name :v so maybe "steps"/"footsteps" are the same thing as well...Can't be sure unless I bother looking at the RAW

But the general gist seem to be
This is Genesis Step clan (guild), a new and fast rising clan in this area.
There's parties that's basically sub group within it, with some being solo party (like the girl shown)

Today is essentially job interview day where people are hoping to get into the clan after they heard the clan is doing a large scale recruitment.

@boogle: Think of treasure hunters as adventurer equivalent in most isekai stories, and becoming the greatest heroes as reaching whatever S/SS/Jesus Superstar rank is the highest rank possible.
In other word "Let's become adventurers and aim to become famous" something like that.

EDIT: Look through the WN raw, this is definitely TL problem, the clan has furigana "First Step" for the correct name...

EDIT2: Alright, looked through this 'prologue' of chapters, so here's summary of what's coming up
If it's not obvious yet, the blank table for the party that started First Step together with Arc Brave was the MC's party (Strange Grief)
And the MC is actually the clan master of First Step.

Soon a haughty guy start causing some trouble, cuz he's pissed Strange Grief who's rumored to show up isn't here.
Then when Tino was about to kick his ass, she seem to have noticed him about to sneak off and pounced him like a giant dog instead.
(or maybe she kicked the kid so hard that the MC's hood flipped from the wind, at which point she pounced him, forgot since I kinda skimmed it)

btw Tino adore one of his childhood friends as 'onee-sama', and thus she calls him master (in kana, not goshujin-sama)
said friend is a type whose...fist before brain, so to speak.

so then MC have to sit at his table, using talking with Tino to avoid having to talk to others.

Then Arc, the leader of Arc Brave shows up to talk to him
then out of curiosity, Arc asked if there's anyone the MC think would fit his party (since so far that he's seen, while there's some people with talent, none are good enough to join his party right now)
MC tried to act chill, but then Arc ask for him to recommend someone
MC pondered, everyone he met just felt like trash in his eyes compare to the monsters he's around, the closest to qualifying would be Tino
he looked at her, she replied "Master,you're so cool. But I've already made up my mind to join you, so while it's an honor to be selected, I won't join this fake ikeman bastard's party. Please select someone else"
MC "I really should talk with Riese about how you're being educated..." (Riese is the girl who's going onee-sama for, aka fist first)

at which point the haughty kid earlier threw away the people restraining him and tried to haughtily promote himself
MC think for a moment, ask the kid his name (Gilbert)
then he went "sure, I'll recommend you, but on a condition"
Gil "wat?"
MC "the most important thing for any treasure hunter, the power [not to lose], without that at some point you'll put your comrades in danger. So show me you have that strength...btw, I've never lost to this guy (Arc)"
he's not lying, since he never really fight anyone, he can't 'lose a fight'

MC then took a ring off his finger and threw it at the kid, it's a treasure that's not exactly high in level but also not exactly a cheap thing either
MC then smiled after the kid caught the ring, then shouted out
"I declare to all presented here. Although I plan to recommend this Gilbert kid, if there's anyone who can defeat and take away the ring from him, I will recommend that person to Arc Brave. By the way while it's nothing great that ring is still a treasure. Even if you don't want the recommendation, if you took the ring you can keep it, so good luck"
Arc whistled
Once she comprehends what MC just said, Tino immediately pounced and kick the kid's face.

And MC quietly stood up - Now then, I'm escaping.

Dex-chan lover
Looks pretty interesting. I’ll have to follow this one for a couples of reasons besides

Dex-chan lover
That sure had a lot of talking for just the first chapter...

Besides the problems that I've got with this so far, I'll give it a few chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread