Nageki no Bourei wa Intai Shitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

lol the yandere is also apparently a saiyan, bad news everybody you're going to get beaten to death

now we know why mc wants to get out of the party lol

@mdgtpope

Did you read the novel? Could you please spoil it a little bit for me?

Why his guild/team adore Cry so much? he's very weak, he himself said he's no genius tactician (even if his choices manage to get results purely by accident) and to top it all he says he wants to quit.... does he has some kind of hidden talent or power up later in the future? or it's just deus ex and plot armor everytime something happens?

Fed-Kun's army
She's cute, she's strong, she's stupid (in a sense) and she's hella scary.
Yup, top tier best girl.

Dex-chan lover
I take back what I said in the previous chapter.
Tanned girl is no waifu, yandere is shit and always will be.

@Vergilx69
Cry tends to act like an idiot but every time he goes somewhere or sends someone something big happens so everyone in his guild is convinced he sees the future. At one point he decided to go flower watching with his guild and the whole area turned into a particularly dangerous dungeon. From what I read he just has particularly bad luck

I understood the gist of what she was saying on first readthrough, re-reading it made everything clear, and yeah she's talking in third-person and also using a nickname for Tino.

Basically Liz took part in a campaign, rushed back using her super-speed to receive praise from MC, noticed MC was gone and deduced he was going to save Tino (which pissed her off because she thinks Tino being too weak means she has failed as a teacher in the eyes of MC and because she thinks it makes Tino a bother for MC and thus herself a bother to him), so she's pissed when she meets them and antagonizes Tino and her party for being too weak but MC praises Tino (and goes around the question of him giving her the quest in the first place) but Liz's absurd power means huge feats for normal people seem insignificant so she was ticked off when MC mentions that the party only took down one werewolf when working together.

Liz is a huge simp, infatuated with a lazy sack of shit who is incapable of saying no and instead weasels and slithers his way through life by perpetuating a persona of power while in actuality being powerless, and who heaves his own work onto others... She cute though so she alright even if there is about as much brainmush inside her head as MC's...

Aggregator gang
The fact that people can read a chapter like this without physically cringing 100% of the way through is proof that god is dead. This is yet another manga author that has no fucking clue how to write an entertaining story so they just make the characters as "quirky" and obsessive as possible and hope to god that it just works on their horny, moronic audience.

Dex-chan lover
@Jumboshrimp98 that's just how Liz speaks, in 3rd person, unhinged, like a thug when pissed, and utterly confusing for the most part.

@mommunism because we know how to turn our brain off and just enjoy ourselves with what we're reading? Let yourself loose a bit man and enjoy stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone in this manga is insane and I love it.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@xSauriaNx agree dude, i mean we did used our brain when it comes to work, college, social & responsibility, so why dont we let our brain rest when it comes to entertainment & enjoying ourselves

Dex-chan lover
@Mr_1RaE
Thanks for the explanation. I was genuinely confused as to what Liz was saying, especially since she was talking in 3rd person. Her relationship with Tino is a bit weird but I can see where Tino got some of her mannerisms from (ie her infatuation with Cry, how she hates weak people, and her general rudeness).

Users who are viewing this thread