Nageki no Bourei wa Intai Shitai - Vol. 7 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Good, manga clearly showed that there was noone anywhere near the vicinity of him, aside from the girl covering behind him.
So unless it was caused by reactive armor, the cowering girl, or a ranged attack, we know for sure he is super stronk and playing stupid. Cause it's physically impossible someone interjected without showing up in frame, and mangakas would never artificially create cliffhangers by intentionally drawing things incorrectly so ppl have to wonder what happened until the next chapter, only to reveal it was something without any hints in the prior chapter. Absolutely never. Impossible for one to even think of the idea. Like, what kind of idiot would have a noble lay hands on the mc only to have the arm lopped off forcefully instantly, and next chapter show it was a dragon randomly flying past without any foreshadowing or visual clues or cues?

Additionally, we can eliminate the cowering girl, as she is cowering + not shown to be psychic and able to telekinesis stuff with closed eyes. Same for reactive armors as I don't remember any mention of those. So either ranged attack, or mc is stronk af.

/s

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Does it not? Because if we do a little rewinding of time, you know about 5 seconds ago, when LIZ GOT BLASTED BY A FUCKING LASER, that it does in fact, have ranged attacks. Sitry, what the fuck?

index.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I don't think MC is OP, he just got lucky is all. If anything we've had alot of confirmation over the series he is indeed piss weak only his magic items are what makes him powerful in combat. The jokes already long run its course for me though.

Dex-chan lover
He just come bust from nowhere and saying what the hell is going on ?

Cry mention about his safe rings at the beginning of chapter 11, so he just used one of them to block the golem's attack.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread