Naisho no Ofutarisama. - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

I've got a couple questions, though,
First: is the "after all" one page being said by Misaki? If so, would it be correct to assume that she means "after all that"? With the ellipses that's how I interpreted it, like "After all that... Why did you come back?" with the tone being negative and accusatory sort of
The second one is less so of a question and I'm guessing will be answered in the next chapter, but the Onee-san says "we're good friends, right?", which iirc isn't uncommon for non familial relationships between two people with some sort of difference in years, then follows up with saying she decided to take over the store. In short I'm wondering if they're truly related or not, but like I said, I assume that'll be answered in the next chapter

Again, thanks for the chapter!! And all your hard work, doing everything on your own :]

Group Leader
@gold_0
Oh my...
You are right about it being in accusatory tone because in chapter 7 we could get a glimpse of Misaki memories about Onee-san leaving her, but we don't know the details.(yet)
As per Onee-san being Misaki's blood-related sister, it wasn't specifically stated.

You got a Mssg from Mez!
regarding their first question, they would be correct! I had the same idea as them, but in my interpretation misaki was cut short.. I thought the idea would be conveyed nontheless, but am sorry for any confusion!

For their second question, which isn't much of a question but rather a guess, is that Onee-san is trying to brush their past arguments aside, which were referred to in earlier chapters. but we'll have to wait and see!

Users who are viewing this thread