Naka no Warui Iinazuke no Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

@jagfanbb @ArisenDresden I know he is genuinely looking for a relationship but no matter how I look at it the guy is just desperate
Maybe simp isn't the most accurate term but it is pretty close
I thought it was cute for the first few chapters but now I am tired of seeing this guy just sacrificin ever for her

@Wickedhero you sounds like your new to all this. This is standard operating procedure for these type of manga. Deal with it

I'll admit the dude went a bit overboard in this chapter but I'll just take it as he likes the her a ton

Dex-chan lover
@Wickedhero
I know he is genuinely looking for a relationship

...are we reading the same manga, or is this comment meant for some other story out in the wild 'dex?

He is already in a relationship, that's the entire premise of the manga. It's even in the name "an Engaged Couple".
The thing is - it's an old-fashioned engagement, so they hadn't even met before. And it's kinda love at first sight, but both have (so far) assumed the other one hates them.

And about hanging around an hour early - he's just being polite (one shouldn't be late) and taking an hour off to go window-shopping ("wait in a store" to make it seem like he's properly considering only his partner), only this time it backfired since most stores had apparently sent their staff home "while possible".

@Simpleton
U can't possibly say that the current engagement they are in can be considered a lovedovey couple.
And if they are not a lovey dovey couple then they are just faking their relationship
Ik u found this to be cute but i didn't
Since when arriving an hour early become a normal
Btw I asked in discord what would they call a guy who waited an hour before their date and the answer was "a joke'

Has nobody ever gotten so excited they accidentally came to their date way too early?

Well I sure haven't #singlepringle

But seriously what's the hate on my man for getting to his date an hour early because he doesn't want to miss a single moment with her?

Users who are viewing this thread