Nakahara-kun no Kahogo na Imouto - Vol. 4 Ch. 49

Really? He was dating her big sister? Now that i think about it, that explain his kindness towards her.

tmw everyone in the previous chapter's comments was saying "it's just a misunderstanding, they aren't actually going out"

Fed-Kun's army
Lol so it wasn't a misunderstanding. Could've fooled me with how the Japs love to pull the misunderstanding bs.

On the bright side the brother can move on to Maho now that he knows he has no chance with Maria's friend

Dex-chan lover
Damn, they were actually dating. I'm amazed and impressed. I like this development.

Dex-chan lover
Well, now that this is resolved hopefully the next chapter is the start of Maho and Yusuke's date.

Fed-Kun's army
It really hurts to see the destruction of a beautiful love like that. A man and his gains, torn apart. Somewhere, Machio Naruzou is shedding a tear.
F

Imagine your friend going out with your favorite idol for a year now and you know nothing about it. Why are you even friends? Not to mention, her fans will definitely go nuts. I won't mention watermelon because her feelings don't matter. TeamDekopon

Users who are viewing this thread