Nakahara-kun no Kahogo na Imouto - Vol. 4 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
I'm pleasantly surprised it wasn't a misunderstanding (after all the chat last chapter with it being the case lol), they were actually dating. It seems there where more than 1 heartbreak there lol.

Dex-chan lover
Well, do color me surprised. Also, the chapter was pretty hilarious overall, ngl.

Fed-Kun's army
The author tried to paint it lighter with comedic nuance but if you can emphaty with these characters it would feel awful. I mean, imagine someone broke your door!!! What a disaster!!!

Yassssss, this should be the nail in the coffin of his Rui crush so he can go all in with Maho with nothing stupid holding him back (please, manga gods, please! no bullshit!)

Double-page supporter
Poor chad yuusuke his heart torn to million pieces

Dex-chan lover
WOOO, NOT A MISUNDERSTANDING! And lol, way to be a cunt to your older sister.

Also I feel bad for big bro, but this is for the best. Dude needs to notice Maho ASAP!

Dex-chan lover
WHAT A PLOT TWIST

We think that her sister with the chibi boy date it was gonna be a bluff with the typicall misunderstanding and turns out it was actually true, they got us goooood

Also damn it, chad brother just disappear, now is the the same normal loser but without muscles, big F

second also, Maria was great this chapter, everyone needs one Maria-chan at some point in our lives to get our shit together, nice move

thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Man, it's such a strange experience to see such conentrated dislike towards a character who hasn't actually done much to be disliked. And yet I still can't help but dislike her myself as well simply for the fact that I'm just not that invested in her and she's taking up screentime. This is a unique experience to me.

It wasn't a misunderstanding after all, well color me surprised, but I was right about one thing that everything will turn out to be a joke on Yuusuke .

Users who are viewing this thread