Nakahara-kun no Kahogo na Imouto

Urgh, getting bad vibes from this series, was really hoping this would turn out to be a story where it doesn`t end in some rediculous brother x sister, that they would out grow it......

Feels like the author wants his sister to be the brothers only option :(

Bad memories from ore no imouto are resurfacing....

MD@Home
The perverts making snide looks and comments of the girls in almost every panel of them appearing in the school makes it hard for me to even enjoy the moeshit aspects of this trashpile. And I fucking hate it when the harem MC's "friend" steals from the harem by the mere virtue of being around him (regardless of how realistic this is, or this even being a harem in the first place), and honestly I'd even rather one of the three straight perverts to get their hands on her with how cunning and creepy the blondie's made out to be throughout the entire manga.
He can't even be considered a friend in the first place, he ignores, watches and sometimes eggs on the bullying of the brother but still tries to get close to the women around him whenever he gets the chance to under the pretense of being a sympathetic friend of his. His actions and his surprise appearances imply rampant stalking and listening into the conversations of his "friend's" friends just to swoop in and make simple judgments that make him look sagely and mature. And quoting Jidgeeboy: "So...let me get this straight, Rui has pretty much condemned Nakahara for being a fan of her sister and liking big boobs but she's completely fine with it when it's Tiny Senpai? That's...kinda cruel and hypocritical tbh."
Yes, I'm mad as fuck this author sunk the /ss/ ship before it even sailed (bad omen for incest routes), and with the one girl that isn't complete shit no less. Erika is nice but a bit too childish for me, and maho might be good, but I skipped over the later chapters where she got shipped with the mc and early on at least she felt like a boring clone of the other black haired (best) girl from hakoiri drops (infinitely better manga), tried to like her but I just couldn't. Never cared for brother + best friend especially after the countless rejections, but looking back the author continued to bait the ship anyway so that's one more reason to despise the author.
The brother's character also felt jarring when compared to the tidbits of the younger him we were shown. Sure he still loves his sister, but his personality seems to have been completely butchered, like he's made to be as disgusting and pathetic as possible so the author can have an easier time self inserting. Not that I think he's doing that any longer after repeatedly shitting on yusuke in the later chapters, when it went full on cuck mode with the mc and the author's "ideal kouhai." (volume 1 afterword)
The sister kind of rubs me the wrong way too. Her being that much of a social airhead especially with regards to the constant abuse he receives from his bullies sometimes right in front of her eyes is extremely offputting, and her obliviousness combined with how predatory the males can get really does give off a non-vanilla doujin vibe, which let's be honest is exactly what the author is going for.
The love web it's crafted is also a sight to behold. If you love trashy soap operas, korean dramas or romance webcomic strips you'd feel right at home with this. The only constant is that nothing is sacred. "Ships" are subverted with absolutely zero foreshadowing for no good reason (or the sake of subversion). Other posters still hopeful of maho's or even the sister route bearing any sort of fruit (as of chapter 36) kind of hurts just a little to read. The author isn't done with baiting the best friend end yet, even though chances of it coming to fruition are close to zero now. Enjoy the suffering
Also not even a whiff of narrative or character development to be found for the anyone here, hentais stay hentais and MC is an eternal momma's boy. But that's nitpicking at this point.
A complete monkey's paw; but you'll get your incest at least, probably hopefully. I can't be assed with the raws (up to chapter 7x as of now) so if something's changed and is no longer true I'd like to know.

Welp, the ship's sinking. This is going full oreimo with the incest route fucking hell. And why does the author continue to portray the MC as a pathetic loser with little to no redeeming qualities. Come on, there ought to be something right?

Dex-chan lover
Well the people that posted the previous comments must be happy with the "new" girl suddendly getting closer to the MC and possibly crushing the incest flag, it looks a bit forced but better thant a fake incest ending with them not getting together with anyone but at the same time respecting the law of the country and nature and staying virgins for life.

@VooXoo you are not wrong! It has made me reread the series technically she always showed some sort of affection but admittedly i had forgotten that, in the time since she was introduced. Albeit its always been her acting like she wants to exploit the mc, and saying remarks that make it hard to guess whats her intention.

But hey atleast for now i can bury my ore no imouto trauma. ;)

Alternate title:This sis is a brocon but also an airhead who hasn't realised it yet.

Group Leader
Did MC ever go to Akiba with Maho?
I was looking forward to a date chapter

Users who are viewing this thread