Nakama wo Mamotte Shindara 20-nengo no Onaji Sekai ni Umarekawatta Ken...... demo Ore, Tensei 2-kaime Nanda kedo? - Ch. 12 - Selen

Supporter
Joined
Mar 21, 2018
Messages
1,473
There better be a payoff to all these flashbacks other than him feeling bad to reveal himself and the succubus woman who loves him, accepting an illusion over reality.
 

t28

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 25, 2018
Messages
814
I suppose the "miracle" he caused was making the elf his waifu.
The real miracle is them tiddays.

7_-HtA.gif
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 20, 2024
Messages
689
I wonder if they're changing the elf to be more of a mage since she came off as more of an archer in the early chapters.
I guess the succubus is next?
I don't mind the flash back, but I do think it'd be good to go back to the present first before going to the next one.

That's a more methodical research than I was expecting. If it's just like that, then it might be useful to Towa too :thonk:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 12, 2019
Messages
2,356
I'm more curious about the current Lilith though.
And why do we get the flashbacks of everyone but Lilith even though MC has only met her?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 13, 2018
Messages
4,407
Next update September 23
Can't believe we're still in flashback mode
No fucking shot we are gona be in flashback mode till fucking next year :meguuusad:

At the rate its going Isuspect we are gona get a little moment of backstory of the elf so that should be like 1-2 chapters minimum just like the hero x princess happened AND THEN in comes the succubus which will be another 3 chapters minimum or something along those lines :aquadrink:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
3,954
If they're basically going to show the entire journey from before he died, what's the point of having us see him be a kid, and all that stuff? They might as well have started from when he ran away from home. :thonk:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 10, 2023
Messages
1,561
dawg, the new volume cover is way too dangerous. i can hear hundreds of clapping from here
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
3,591
I appreciate going into the character's backstories, but I kinda want the story to move forward.
Yeah if this was the plan it should have started with this and then moved to his reincarnation. The way it is now, by the time he has his allies we have forgotten the main story
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Nov 7, 2025
Messages
160
Mummy man I'm just getting even more sad realizing just how much the elf loves him mann I really hope he reunites with them sooner in the present and cure the madness of the witch :qq::qq:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top