Namae no nai Kaibutsu - Kumo to Shoujo to Ryoki Satsujin - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
I like how his first reaction when seeing a mutilated corpse is "oh my gosh."

I'm doubting if this guy is Japanese. That's such a white suburban dad reaction.

Double-page supporter
If this author is following cliches, than the spider girl is not actually the murderer. The usual subversion of expectations of the "obvious" murderer.

Hm.. The story is very underveloped as the focus is on the quality of the art. Where she suddenly got a bite off of him and got surprised was all a bit jarring. I understood the intent that she is able to understand speech and in the moment got surprised, but in general the pacing was bad in my opinion.

Double-page supporter
@hikufalafel, at the very least, it's kinda obvious that the Spidergirl is not the murderer of that guitarist. Observe how he was hanged on the metal bars with some kind of wires instead of spiderweb.

I don't understand, the spider girl controlled the vocal cords of the MC to make him say something against his will?

Dex-chan lover
tbh ill be disappointed if spider lady aint the murderer. y'all probably right tho, we about to get introduced to another monster in town.
honestly at first i thought this was gonna be pure horror and he/his gf and friends were gonna get spider-killed, but it feels like it might be going somewhere else more battle/haremy. well see i guess

shit shouldn't have read it now i am interested want more and the page 8 in first chapter will waifu kill the mc in the end

@siquall i am talking about https://mangadex.org/chapter/689194/9 this page mc hand is cut off properly going to do suicide sex or waifu angry maybe we have to wait and see

Users who are viewing this thread