Namae no nai Kaibutsu - Kumo to Shoujo to Ryoki Satsujin - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

First rule of any kind of story, especially like this horror or gore, never act alone well maybe it's time to friend-kun say goodbye?

Dex-chan lover
Looks like a sub plot to extend the story in a meaningless way
Sad

also spider snu snu

Double-page supporter
Plot develops
Snowflakes: boring...

Plot goes static
Snowflakes: boring...

Everyone is saying this is bad but I don't think it's bad, just incomprehensible so far. But isn't that just how it goes with things like this? Not being certain what's what. Then again, it is kind of slow paced

Dex-chan lover
It's not boring and it's not just a side story. It's very relevant to the mystery.

Dex-chan lover
A red herring?

Story is rushing through a lot of development, but there's not a lot being fleshed out. Probably fine if this is going be a short story, spider girl is cute, if not frightening too.

The language in this chapter is barely comprehensible. I can’t tell if this is due to a poor TL editing or bad source material. A combination of both?

nooo don't go alone to some creepy dude house 😟

in horror genre going alone is death flag damn i liked this dude

Dex-chan lover
hey hey hey! guys be glad that @FaldeusSama is doing this for free, she/he doesn't need to re-do it in english, with the native language she/he could just upload it but she/he does this as a favor to us, so before you start complaining take that into account...
ok i finished reading & don't understand your complains with the chapter, what part was hard to comprehend? because i don't get it, i just see some little mistranslations and that's it! it's not affecting anything beyond that

Users who are viewing this thread