Namae no nai Kaibutsu - Kumo to Shoujo to Ryoki Satsujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.1

Dex-chan lover
Honestly it’s disappointing how obvious a turn out this was. I was hoping for her at least to go full yandere to keep me interested. I’m still fairly interested in why she even went to the trouble of tying him up and telling him (the other guy was arrested for her crimes and the painting was finished; she was home free. This jusy needlessly puts herself at risk of being caught again), but I’m not expecting a very good explanation at this point. Honestly all that’s left to keep me mildly interested is the spider demon highschool girl

Dex-chan lover
I was under the assumption she wanted to use MC to add the finishing touches to her painting.

I also expect spiders to come crawling out of the MC’s mouth anytime now. Otherwise, I don’t know what the heck spiderwifu was shoving into his mouth.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is her endgame, why even confess, she was in the clear after the helper got caught

Fed-Kun's army
To think people didnt want NTR in the earlier chapters... look where that got you.

Dex-chan lover
I want more development between her and the other serial killer. The fact that she ratted him out and he didn't retaliate bothers me. This turn makes no sense.

Double-page supporter
That's why the story was so cryptic until a few chapters ago, it was to hide the fact that the revealed truth is idiotic

@TNT261 she is not a criminal mastermind who does the utmost not to get caught, she is some sadistic murderer artist who just chose her next art object. I do not get why someone would need an explanation as to why she behaves like this. She just had the urge to torture this guy and use him for her next art. seems true to her character which was revealed after the "twist".

@Arexty she said herself that she just used him and he was doing whatever she wanted. maybe just got bored of him.
but do not expect to much reasoning of an obviously mentally ill person.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the tl. I really love this manga. Can't wait for the look on her face when Spider makes her appearance.

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly on the edge of my seat, though I want them to explore the relationship here more.

Was she planning this from the beginning? Did she ever love him or does she still love him? Will the spider girl help him or not?

Curious.

Dex-chan lover
Come on, beat her up like you did with the spider waifu.

And yeah, we all know the spider waifu's coming.

The real monster was the friends, wait, wrong quote.
The real monster is the humans.

Users who are viewing this thread