Namae no nai Kaibutsu - Kumo to Shoujo to Ryoki Satsujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2

Double-page supporter
Damn it was hoping to see spiderwoman save him gotta wait one more chapter 😔

Dex-chan lover
I won't lie. The instant I saw the page with the spider, this song came to mind.

https://youtu.be/SUtziaZlDeE

Spider girl is creepy as fuck but at least we know she was behind literally 0 murders now

Perhaps the goop isn't all that bad? I mean I thought she was liquefying his insides to digest him later but perhaps she's... idfk, feeding him?

I wish it was something other than yet another mentally ill antagonist, good way to flush all the potential down the drain if it was the aim...

I can imagine her gutting herself, turning her guts into paint and making MC finish the painting with her last breath..

@Simply_Fiction
I think she is neutral for now as she doesn't necessary kill people, but also doesn't mind hurting them if necessary...
Probably setting stone will happen what they will do after dealing with Kyoko (check first chapter were she is covered in small spiders, even her dress matches). Either she may start killing people for food and Mc will accept this only if they will be murderess or MC will try to bring her to the good side.

I mean that first chapter indicates that she killed MC and while "dying" her narrates whole story how this happened. Who knows how big plot twist will be here and if MC will survive at the end after all.

Dex-chan lover
Modern art girl vs. Spidergirl.

...Modern art is neither modern nor art, so I'll root for Spidergirl.

Just a note, on the 2nd page - there appears to be an inconsistency with the translation. Comparing the the uploader's French Translation (which I assume is his primary language) - she asks MC 'La viande a-t-elle bon gout?' Which roughly translates (thanks Google) to 'Did the meat taste good?' rather than the 'You're lying...' in the English version. So it should be more directly implied/outright stated that she slipped Junya's minced organs into the food she fed him. Not sure how close this translation is to the Japanese source, or if the uploader is doing Japanese > French > English.

Users who are viewing this thread