Namae no nai Kaibutsu - Kumo to Shoujo to Ryoki Satsujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2

Double-page supporter
@Simply_Fiction I think thats wrong, theres still a question mark over the girl shes taken the form off,, and theres also that event that happened to the police scientist. It basically showed us him getting eaten by spiders, then has shown us nothing since. While shes cleared from the recent murders, theres still more at play here.

Chapters are far apart and I have the memory of a goldfish, I take no responsibilities for my forgetfulness. Booyah

Dex-chan lover
The mangaka knew what he was doing with that roof-top montage. Just play the Spider-Man theme over it.

Also, I bet she's trying to get his heart because she wants to have his "love" in her painting and put her heart into it.

I call bullshit on the blender thing, though. As an artist, blending organs wouldn't give you the kind of consistency you would want from a paint (even if you shook it up a lot) and it would result in a lot of physical texture. It also probably wouldn't be able to "stick" properly to the canvas and would drip down more like water. I'd say use blood, but blood is typically too thin and doesn't have a lot of pigment, unless you have a lot of it and use it with iron oxide.

This is to say, the more I thought about it, her plan kinda falls apart in terms of the ability to make an art piece that isn't just Sander Cohen levels of bullshit.

Let me guess, the crazy GF will have some sob backstory and she won't get arrested or there is ANOTHER mastermind behind things. Ideally, spider-waifu saves homeboy, he apologizes, and we move on.

Dex-chan lover
Where even are they? It's still her apartment right? Did absolutely no one hear the MC scream through the thin walls?

Group Leader
For those of you who read this series here is link to if u know what happens later on - https://manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=3268524

Aggregator gang
Let me guess... The end plot twist is everything was still the spiders doing with her mind control?

Users who are viewing this thread