Namae no nai Kaibutsu - Kumo to Shoujo to Ryoki Satsujin

Dex-chan lover
@dokidoki because there's a bunch of titles containing "ibitsu", several containing monsters, and I wanted to be sure since manga titles get abbreviated often.
But yeah, we see the mc despairing and being mutilated then roll into a flashback, so probably not going to get a happily ever after.

Contributor
@icarushector
in the web novel at least they get a happy ending though I still hate the spider or maybe not hohoho. jk they do

Fed-Kun's army
Oh this can only end ONE WAY... Does any one know the "creepy Doll manga", (I think it was Ibitsu something) where the dude got a phone call and creppy something with gross "stuffedtoy" show up... I feel this is rather similar to that one.

Double-page supporter
Hmm. after re-reading the start.. Not sure about this.. I mean I like the whole spider/monster girl premise.. But if she kills/eats him in the end. Whats the point to read it :/. (I also thought female spiders keep the ones they like? then eat the rest) Kinda hate when they show the ending at the start. And it doesnt appear to be a dream or nightmare either :/

@dokidoki Kuuhime ? I was rather enjoying that one too :/ Even tho it was pretty dark.

Dex-chan lover
@Velsy YESSSSSS it was that series also LMAO translations dropped it, looks like series in which theres only death and bad guys win isn't very popular which makes sense to me lol also yeah this series seems to be a RIP to me

I've seen the raws up to chap 23, feels like it doesn't go anywhere though, I'm gonna stick around for now

Dex-chan lover
The start and concept of this is horrifying, but if there's a ton of chapters of it I don't know where it could go.

Contributor
@Velsy

Kinda hate when they show the ending at the start. And it doesnt appear to be a dream or nightmare either :/

Actually, when a story start like that, it's most of time because it's NOT what happen in reality, but just the worst dream Mc had.
It happened in a lot of manga already, such as
Brynhildr in the darkness

Just a good bait to make the 1st chapter more powerful.

Double-page supporter
@Siquall
oh, Brynhildr. Always planned to read that, and have read the first few chapters long ago. But it seemed so sad and devastating on my heart, I've yet to steel my resolve before starting it. Author of Elfen Lied right ? Like that start, only to see how much she suffered and the MC still stabbing her.

Guess thats why I am kinda worried with the beginning of this series. Didnt seem like a dream :/. If he woke up sweating and heaving sif having a nightmare. Fair enough. Seriously, why start it like this.. Just makes me depressed <.<.. I'll guess I can read on then, pretend that opening scene didnt happen. Unless he deserves to be eaten, thats another story.

@smoothoperator Like our Darling-kun ^_~

Can I ask if TL is ongoing or it needs to be picked up? If it does I’m happy to pick it up if it has been abandoned

Users who are viewing this thread