Namaiki na Gal Ane wo Wakaraseru Hanashi - Ch. 9 - 「Guide」

Dex-chan lover
No we can not, fuck you. Freind is great, and brings levity to this story. He is wonderful.

Dex-chan lover
-------Shield anti-cucks------
THEY TOLD ME THAT THIS WAS A COMEDY, WHERE IS THE COMEDY?!
The rape attempts are the jokes, manga usually treat threats of sexual violence like it's a joke it must be peak comedy in Japan like the "Skibady toilet" is for the kids here in the west.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Author - "NOW THIS CHARACTER WILL RAPE HER AND THEN THIS ONE AND.."
Editor: "Sir/Ma'am, please remember this is the more family-friendly version of the series. I urge you to ensure at least one character appeals to the main audience without indulging your personal... preferences."

Dex-chan lover
That teacher should be put on a list

...of people to be executed
459443308_1957776754673964_8965178137482133930_n.jpg

Group Leader
TL chama, the best friend is probably the best he can get in the whole school. He's weird but he's not the worst. Got rapists pedophile teachers shitty HS who talk shit about someone they don't even know. He's alright and if he's as bad as you think wouldn't MC have another friend talking about personal stuff with Instead of him?

Dex-chan lover
At least she left of her own volition which shows some progress instead of brother having to save her.

I assume the brother won't do anything immediately, but the teacher will attack after hours catching her unawares... but then bro will show up and the teacher will be caught unexisting.

Supporter
Ok, so the meter fluctuates, it looked like things were going pretty fast being at 30% before.

Dex-chan lover
At this point I feel bad for her 😭
It's not her that needs correction, it's everyone around her is a psychopath.

It might be easier to just Isekai her.

Dex-chan lover
First, everyone else who comments below is a cuck

zAhvLO1.png

Absolutely BTFO. Gotta get up mighty early to pull one on me like that. It looks like you are in fact the cuck now, cuck.

Back to my actual comment: YOOOOOOOO NECKS DONT WORK LIKE THAT MY DUDE. :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
Just how more dumb can the author be inserting this kind of teacher lol, i can't with the logic 🤣

Dex-chan lover
At least she left of her own volition which shows some progress instead of brother having to save her.

I assume the brother won't do anything immediately, but the teacher will attack after hours catching her unawares... but then bro will show up and the teacher will be caught unexisting.
Even Ayanokouji can pull that.

"Jinsei, owari da."

Users who are viewing this thread