aa976591-0ff0-42e6-a593-5342347fdab5
Makoto912 Group Leader Joined May 16, 2024 Messages 746 Jun 21, 2026 #4 Try centering the text and be sure it doesn’t pop out of the bubble (best if it doesn’t fill the whole bubble)… But anyways, thanks for tl‘s
Try centering the text and be sure it doesn’t pop out of the bubble (best if it doesn’t fill the whole bubble)… But anyways, thanks for tl‘s
HeatManga Power Uploader Joined Jan 20, 2023 Messages 2,994 Jun 22, 2026 #5 Again. Center your text. Also I saw you used the redrawn color page by Tomoshibi but quickly removed it.
Again. Center your text. Also I saw you used the redrawn color page by Tomoshibi but quickly removed it.
HeatManga Power Uploader Joined Jan 20, 2023 Messages 2,994 Jun 22, 2026 #6 I just checked your patreon. People have to pay you to be able to talk to you? Also you expect people to actually pay 179 euro/dollars? 🤡
I just checked your patreon. People have to pay you to be able to talk to you? Also you expect people to actually pay 179 euro/dollars? 🤡