Name. - Vol. 5 Ch. 28 - A Step of Determination

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 15, 2019
Messages
1,818
This would be so funny if she’s like “Sure go ahead!” Thinking about how to make her fantasies come true. Then she’ll be out like taking photos of them with her phone camera or something, and after thinking about how well they look together, catch her own reflection on the screen and be all “Apparently this was the way to see the tortured expression I wanted so badly”.
 
Group Leader
Joined
Jun 21, 2026
Messages
213
This would be so funny if she’s like “Sure go ahead!” Thinking about how to make her fantasies come true. Then she’ll be out like taking photos of them with her phone camera or something, and after thinking about how well they look together, catch her own reflection on the screen and be all “Apparently this was the way to see the tortured expression I wanted so badly”.
i2.jpeg
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 11, 2024
Messages
1,488
I can't wait so see hour our devious little S queen is going to handle this. She wants to see him cry, so the best way to do that is for her to, as she said earlier, stand firm and call him a cheater. Going along with him loses her the initiative.

But I have a feeling that, with polygamy being such a common thing in otaku media, with characters frequently bending over backwards to make it happen, she will go along with it because it's what the audience has been conditioned to expect. Then again, things like School Days exist...

Thanks for the scanlation.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 11, 2023
Messages
1,918
This would be so funny if she’s like “Sure go ahead!” Thinking about how to make her fantasies come true. Then she’ll be out like taking photos of them with her phone camera or something, and after thinking about how well they look together, catch her own reflection on the screen and be all “Apparently this was the way to see the tortured expression I wanted so badly”.
The ending Grapara should've had lmao

I haven't read that but i saw what the last chapter was and the 5000 COMMENTS
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top