Namekawa-san Won't Be Bullied - Ch. 37 - Namekawa-san Won't Be Bullied Volume 1 Release and Store Perks

Dex-chan lover
It kills the collector in me to see this retail store exclusive illustrations even though I think the idea is cool.

Group Leader
@Zhou I mean there are cases of store exclusives in the West and of certain editions or box sets of books coming with special additional material (I unfortunately owned all the Series 1 Monogatari LNs before I learned about the box set), but I can’t think of anything like this I've encountered before

Dex-chan lover
@Kaisermutt

Urgh, don't remind me. It's still pissing me off that they never sold the Monogatari boxes separately. The German publishers figured the shit out and offer box sets along the box bundled with whatever the latest volume is, so everyone can be happy.

I know Animate because it was featured in a bunch of anime series. Wotakoi and Comic Girls, definitely. Gamers! also, I think (the anime, not the shop)

Dex-chan lover
that's a great way to describe committee president of culture Tojo-san "force of nature".

I think it is a neat idea. Sadly, as a Western pleb, I have almost no chance of getting any of them. I still managed to get my hands on a regular release of volume 1 so that is good enough for me.

Users who are viewing this thread