Namekawa-san Won't Be Bullied - Ch. 48 - Namekawa-san Doesn't Want to be Mocked on Halloween

Dex-chan lover
I really liked this chapter because Namekawa's plan seemed full proof! But Pres was 4 parallel universes ahead of her.

Dex-chan lover
Love it... But already a little bit boring. how slowly ,Yuri is coming to us xD Thanks for your hard work

@210astat I really hope there's an actual Tojo x Saya arc where they learn to see eye-to-eye and genuinely connect. They sometimes seem like they're gonna get something going, but then Tojo reverts to her carnivorous Jojo persona.

I've still got hope, and I'm enjoying the ride. Lol.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the awesome chapter. I loved how prepared and how much thought Saya put into this attempt and her costume was awesome so when we see the disappointed looks on 3/5s of her harem I was expecting something to go south with either Tojo or best maid... then the crowd popped up lol. This is one of the few times I felt bad for Saya even though when I initially saw the title my first thought was she's in danger. Also props to Tojo she makes an awesome vampire, further proof for my fan theory that the vampire scientist in Gunbured sisters is an alternate future take on an adult Tojo, and honestly Saya should have expected something like this.

Users who are viewing this thread