Namekawa-san Won't Be Bullied - Ch. 52 - Namekawa-san Doesn't Want to be Mocked (President's Resurrection)

Dex-chan lover
thank you this was awesome, and ironically enough Saya probably was on some level worried about Tojo and happy that she wouldn't be chased off again though it is sad that both Saya and Tojo lost those gains after one chapter.

Dex-chan lover
So it confirm she like it. Do this equal mind break ?

Is this gonna be a harem ending or not? Because I really want this to be a harem ending, and I want to prepare myself to be disappointed if it's not.

Oh, God... Somewhere in the world an entire shipment of steroids is missing...

Dex-chan lover
I'll come back for this later

Z9Up5H4.png

Dex-chan lover
I love how serious and confident pres's face is on page 3 lol. Using the word boomer does date the translating but for me anyway, I think it was good at getting what she meant across. For me the vertical text looked fine and I didn't think it looked weird or unnatural.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Just to let you know, official translations have no idea what kind of typesetting looks good or bad, but still the vertical text looked good here, just don't use official stuff as reference.

Prez better keep those muscles from now on, good to see Namekawa happy, I wonder if every harem member will get a training arc like this.

YOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO

∞/10 TRANSLATION

"You're starting to smell like a retired boomer with nothing to do."

Fucccccckckckckkck, I am so looking forward to using that line on someone

Users who are viewing this thread