d868d9ff-d837-4a89-956e-7ba1ee3f9ab8
S supug Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 5, 2018 Messages 329 Dec 5, 2025 #2 aaaa we're so close to the end(?!) kiku was my fave heartbroken for him
kanoreads Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 21, 2023 Messages 85 Dec 5, 2025 #3 ohhhhh this whole chapter hurt so bad!! I just want time travel shenanigans to come up with some kind of happy ending for everyone. (I'm so glad this was continued. Not knowing the ending would have been too sad. Thank you for all your work.)
ohhhhh this whole chapter hurt so bad!! I just want time travel shenanigans to come up with some kind of happy ending for everyone. (I'm so glad this was continued. Not knowing the ending would have been too sad. Thank you for all your work.)
DudeWhoReadsManga Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 30, 2025 Messages 386 Dec 5, 2025 #4 No Tragedy tag, yet. All in for Happy Ending. It's not Joever yet.
NeloDante Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 28, 2018 Messages 1,114 Dec 5, 2025 #5 This kinda hurts, well written.
waydanker Double-page supporter Joined Jan 19, 2021 Messages 164 Dec 7, 2025 #6 WHY WAS I SLEEPING HERE? Plz tell me she rmbrs everything...
draculaura Aggregator gang Joined Jan 21, 2018 Messages 150 Jan 4, 2026 #7 I‘ve loved Hina and Takaaki’s relationship since the beginning, but I feel so sorry for Kiku… It felt as if Hina didn’t care about him even as a friend…
I‘ve loved Hina and Takaaki’s relationship since the beginning, but I feel so sorry for Kiku… It felt as if Hina didn’t care about him even as a friend…