Namihara-san wa Buchimaketai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 9.5 - Volume Extras

Group Leader
Volume 1 done! I won't pretend it was all our own effort, since we have Work in Progress to thank for chapter 1, but I'm really happy we made it this far.

As promised here's a link to buy this volume:
https://bookwalker.jp/de1462b8aa-2a37-4e2d-a304-75562f6444d4/

and Nirareba's Skeb and Fanbox, for more opportunities for throwing money at them!

See you in volume 2, with more twists and turns, and an Earth-shattering reveal...
the protagonist's first name!

Power Uploader
I felt this
lo1epuk.png

Dex-chan lover
That Hello World program in Python taking an entire month might sound ridiculous, but if we give her the benefit of the doubt, it might also include setting up her dev environment in the first place, which can be incredibly confusing for a new programmer.

...Okay maybe a month is still way too long even with that.

Dex-chan lover
That Hello World program in Python taking an entire month might sound ridiculous, but if we give her the benefit of the doubt, it might also include setting up her dev environment in the first place, which can be incredibly confusing for a new programmer.

...Okay maybe a month is still way too long even with that.

I mean, she's basically the embodiment of impostor syndrome. Namihara is the exact opposite. Can't even cut it as an impostor.

Dex-chan lover
A MONTH to write a PRINT STATEMENT?!?!?
It’s either that simple of a joke or the joke is that she was using Python to somehow actually utilize low level bit-manipulation to manage the text generation which is kinda genius. I think It’s just the simple joke though.

Double-page supporter
I know a lot of people think Shizuuchi has a sever case of imposter syndrome but I think she really does just have an ungodly amount of luck lol

Users who are viewing this thread