Namo Shirazu - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Welp, this is definitely not for me. There are so many things wrong... Since reporting the rape was an option, why didn't she report it at the time? How did a 4-year-old child manage to get to the hospital alone? This has too many plot conveniences.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Welp, this is definitely not for me. There are so many things wrong... Since reporting the rape was an option, why didn't she report it at the time? How did a 4-year-old child manage to get to the hospital alone? This has too many plot conveniences.

Thanks for the chapter!
I was watching gigguk covering the next season of anime and there was a BL one with all these omega alpha crap where we learnt all this is just an erotic fanfic genre called omegaverse. Yeah dropping this as well lol

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... This was disgusting. I kind of hoped he would have a shred of decency. He seemed hesitant to follow back to the apartment, so I figured he had some level of regret. But then he straight threatens her. I've seen cliches before where he will later justify it as the only thing he could do to be a part of their lives, but that's still horrible.

Thanks for the chapter!
I mean, the real world answer is that victims of rape are HIGHLY stigmatized in Japan. She was scared and alone, and she didn't know what to do. She wanted it to just be over and to try to be okay. It makes sense.

I was watching gigguk covering the next season of anime and there was a BL one with all these omega alpha crap where we learnt all this is just an erotic fanfic genre called omegaverse. Yeah dropping this as well lol
That explanation makes no sense where she could've reported him in this same universe. By the rules of this same universe, she could've done this five years ago when she was raped.

I'm also dropping this, though. I was morbidly curious when I was the synopsis, but I do find this disgusting.

Dex-chan lover
anBn

^ people enjoying reading that

Not surprising that gigguk would explain it like that. That man has no idea of how genres that aren't made for men work. A lot of omegaverse aren't erotic, they deal with serious issues but with BL characters so it's less triggering for female readers. And reading all these comments makes it clear that this manga isn't for readers who aren't already familiar with how the omegaverse works.

This mf. Did you think resorting to that action is normal and peaceful?! My god, she was 18. She didn't know what it was!

Users who are viewing this thread