Nan Hao & Shang Feng - Ch. 112 - Edge of the Universe

Dex-chan lover
So does this count as a 0.25 chapter?
Well good job, but why not try with a series that has no one working on it?

Contributor
Good quality but don't upload small part of chapters it's forbidden by the rules...
3.2.2 Chapters may only be split into parts if the source material was also split in the same way.

Maybe you should try working with @doppelhund!?

Double-page supporter
Nobody WAS working on it. OP's the first to pick it up since, see They just didn't post it on mangadex probably because of unfamiliarity or something.
Thanks for posting it here for posterity anyway OP

Why did you only post a quarter of it?

Good quality but don't upload small part of chapters it's forbidden by the rules...

Maybe you should try working with @doppelhund!?

Upload the full chapter next time, otherwise good job.

My bad! It was my first time uploading on MangaDex and it seems like I've messed the pages up. The full chapter should be available now — my apologies once again.

I've originally translated this chapter a bit over two weeks ago and didn't realise that "Holy shit! You could just upload things onto MangaDex and nobody's gonna stop you!"

The original chapter went untranslated for a week and I was getting a bit impatient. Looked up a few tutorials and just rolled with it.

I guess I really didn't know better at the time. Don't think I'll try scanlations again until I really figure things out.

Users who are viewing this thread