Nan Hao & Shang Feng - Ch. 114 - Canned pineapple

Dex-chan lover
That means that dog lived for 30 years and on the dot stole his pineapple can every May, with neither of them aging for all that time

Which is nonsense, but it is a sob story about a dog, so you gotta give him a pass for emotion even if the logic fails

On the other hand you gotta appreciate Nan Hao sandbagging the story, it is not exactly a rare Nan Hao W, but when it comes to him, dragging Shang Feng down with him is a W, so i will count it as a rare Nan Hao W

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why they were suddenly plugging a tearjerker. fucker was coming up with an excuse LMAO

Fed-Kun's army
That means that dog lived for 30 years and on the dot stole his pineapple can every May, with neither of them aging for all that time

Which is nonsense, but it is a sob story about a dog, so you gotta give him a pass for emotion even if the logic fails

On the other hand you gotta appreciate Nan Hao sandbagging the story, it is not exactly a rare Nan Hao W, but when it comes to him, dragging Shang Feng down with him is a W, so i will count it as a rare Nan Hao W
The dog snatched the can for the whole April month which had expiration date of first May. Also this is a reference from movie 'Chungking Express'.

they were watching chungking express lol the expired pineapple can reference was gold

Users who are viewing this thread