Nan Hao & Shang Feng - Ch. 115 - "Friends"

Aggregator gang
I want FRIENDS like them. Don't care if they are annoying me or trying to encourage.

Fed-Kun's army
PEAK. Although I would say that if someone, especially a friend, tells you that they want to be alone, not being pushy is in my opinion the way to go, telling them that you are always there for them is what I believe should be done, being pushy as shown in this chapter might upset the friend which of course wouldn't be the intention.
I believe that what Nan Hao's friends did works quite well in this scenario because that's exactly what he needs and they know that well, because they are that close to each other and thus just know that this is what Nan Hao really needs, even if he wants to be alone, I believe it is the author's purpose with this chapter, friends like these are a true blessing.
That being said, I do not believe this goes against what I said earlier, it is just that sometimes one might not be as close to a friend as these fictional characters are, so it is always best to not risk angering a loved one if they want to be alone and at the same time making damn sure they are aware that you'd welcome them anytime, anywhere and they'll hopefully they'll reach out. Unfortunately, it isn't as beautiful as this chapter's events, but at least we avoid the risk of an ending a friendship by taking the wrong step if what this friend needs isn't the company of friends like Nan Hao here but something else.
If you've read this far thank you and I'd like to have your opinion on this.
ok nerd :pepela:

You never choose your friends. Because only true friends choose you.

PEAK. Although I would say that if someone, especially a friend, tells you that they want to be alone, not being pushy is in my opinion the way to go, telling them that you are always there for them is what I believe should be done, being pushy as shown in this chapter might upset the friend which of course wouldn't be the intention.
I believe that what Nan Hao's friends did works quite well in this scenario because that's exactly what he needs and they know that well, because they are that close to each other and thus just know that this is what Nan Hao really needs, even if he wants to be alone, I believe it is the author's purpose with this chapter, friends like these are a true blessing.
That being said, I do not believe this goes against what I said earlier, it is just that sometimes one might not be as close to a friend as these fictional characters are, so it is always best to not risk angering a loved one if they want to be alone and at the same time making damn sure they are aware that you'd welcome them anytime, anywhere and they'll hopefully they'll reach out. Unfortunately, it isn't as beautiful as this chapter's events, but at least we avoid the risk of an ending a friendship by taking the wrong step if what this friend needs isn't the company of friends like Nan Hao here but something else.
If you've read this far thank you and I'd like to have your opinion on this.
Exactly this. as an "introvert" myself, being pushy in those kinds of situations (if you dont know the person well enough) usually just makes it worse.

Users who are viewing this thread