Nana Seiken to Maken no Hime - Vol. 3 Ch. 8.2 - The Primordial Swordsman 2

Dex-chan lover
ah so it's one of those types of manga...
I'm not really convinced tbh, the sword can see everything and the guy was able to put a mind manipulation on Astley, illusion magic seems right up its alley. Not to mention, if MC has to overcome his "broken spirit" to get his sword out to defeat this guy, it seems like him being so distraught about it + then immediately just getting over it seems kind of rushed as a development, but if it was just him realizing it is actually fake, that'd be another thing.

Also, I'm just not gonna take it at face value right after the Butler bait a few chaps back.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it. Why did he get shaken up by finding out she's dead? Why did he stop attacking the guy at all to begin with, when the guy claimed that?
I thought mc had already killed his teacher and family by his own hands, or otherwise seen them die, and overall trained to slice first ask questions later.

Dex-chan lover
I'm waiting for some kind of friendship bulshit miracle power or that it's just an illusion magic. If not, I'm impressed, awe, but something is telling me it's not this kind of story

Dex-chan lover
I looked at the newest Raws... princess is still there...
Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it. Why did he get shaken up by finding out she's dead? Why did he stop attacking the guy at all to begin with, when the guy claimed that?
I thought mc had already killed his teacher and family by his own hands, or otherwise seen them die, and overall trained to slice first ask questions later.
Me neither, I'd get it if he was mad for killing her since he should be accostumed to loss, and even then he was legit planning to snuff her out to destroy the demon sword if there were no alternatives. Kinda sucks that according to the raws she still lives, if they decided to stick to her actual death, it would be a way to establish that yes, he's a good guy, but he's not exactly a good guy.

Double-page supporter
What a forking LOSER! He was prepared to kill her to complete his mission at a later date but now he is suddenly broken by her untimely death? Forking stupid. Why are manga characters so fragile out of nowhere? So god damn annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread