Nana Seiken to Maken no Hime - Vol. 7 Ch. 23 - Final Chapter-Millennium Mission

Dex-chan lover
Finally a mediocre manga that was slightly enjoyable at the beginning does the common thing for mediocre manga and dies in the most ungraceful shit covering the room auto erotic aspxiation to clown loli hentai death that it deserves fucking mid and i wish all these dogshit mid mangas would fucking stop being translated like do something better with your time TL go outside eat some dirt anything is better than tling mid lackluster bullcrap like this. worse than undercooked watery oatmeal ffs

Dex-chan lover
finally this dogshit is over. somebody please bash the tyrant's skull in with a club please and thank you

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure she's not a "Bloom Gamer", but a "Broom player/sports star". (Broom riding is her sport after all)

Dex-chan lover
oh it ended. is this seriously how the novel ended as well? quite a weird situation tbh, it's all felt very rushed.

The most memorable part for me is the backstory where the side character got blown, losing limbs and enslaved. That surprisingly awakened a sadistic part in me and now i've been into stuff like fan no hitori's works lol

Users who are viewing this thread