Nana Seiken to Maken no Hime - Vol. 7 Ch. 20.2

Dex-chan lover
uhm… this gives like if Gimli smashed the one ring with his AXE kind of feeling.

“What are we waiting for?”
SMASH
“oh shit, the one ring broke!”
SAURON DIES

THE END

Dex-chan lover
so... she says that only "she and her group" knows whatever shit she knows... then what about mc, that has come from... the "previous war"

Dex-chan lover
And let me guess, like with last villains the author is going to make this girl a horrible person that drowns babies and sets orphanages in fire just to give her a sad backstory that is telepathically transmitted to MC who defeats her and says "Aww poor thing you're a victim too 😢😢😢". I know this was axed but damn that doesn't excuse how it went down the drain really fast.

Dex-chan lover
I'd be more annoyed with this if the axe wasn't announced like 5 chapters back. Still kinda funny how immediately it ramped up though after spending chapters on the knight games.

Dex-chan lover
as if the plot wasn't confusing enough already, we now push some Evangelion content into it? even if no axe is incoming, i might be dropping this real soon.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, this was axed. After reading this chapter I was starting to feel the need to drop this. Now I know I will

Users who are viewing this thread