Nana Seiken to Maken no Hime - Vol. 7 Ch. 21.3 - The will of Sword -3

Dex-chan lover
Usually, I'm fine when axed series speed things up, but this chapter reads kind of funny in just how little happens. It's literally just the sides marching together and announcing their sword names.

Oh well, not too sad about it since I knew this manga was ending soon anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Usually, I'm fine when axed series speed things up, but this chapter reads kind of funny in just how little happens. It's literally just the sides marching together and announcing their sword names.

Soon? Each chapter is in like 5 sections and we have a 1.5 chapters to go

Dex-chan lover
Soon? Each chapter is in like 5 sections and we have a 1.5 chapters to go
Content-wise, not release times. 1.5 chapters is still ending soon regardless of how tiny of sections each chapter's split into.

Dex-chan lover

People really been parroting this axed bullshit with this manga, but it wasn't really axed, it adapted 2 LN volumes for a completed adaptation, that just it

And since you mentioned content wise below, each "split" is as long as a weekly serie, and when merged a chapter is as long as most monthly series out there, running for 80+ weekly chapters or 23 monthly chapters for a 2 LN volume complete adaptation, is better than most adaptations wish for

Users who are viewing this thread